Your furniture is the most commonly overlooked item requiring regular cleaning in your home.
Children, pets, and every day wear and tear do a number on your upholstery. Don’t cover up those juice stains with accent pillows and there is no need to mask that pet odor with an air freshener. Upon a thorough inspection our Technician’s will determine the proper cleaning procedure for your specific needs. We can make your furniture look and smell fresh again.
- Inspect the furniture to determine fabric type and areas of concern
- Apply fabric shampoo to break up embedded soil from fabric
- More difficult areas receive extra attention by gently using our upholstery brush
- We treat any special stains with the appropriate chemical to try to remove the stain
- We use our special upholstery tool to meticulously clean your furniture
- After cleaning, we always recommend an application of furniture protector (additional charge)