On average, we spend about one third of our time in bed.
Up to 60% of the dust mites found in your home are actually living in your bed! The piece of furniture in which people spend 8 hours on every day could be the dirtiest item in your home!!! According to the Center for Disease Control, a mattress can have anywhere between 10,000 to 10 million dust mites in it. Dust mites don’t bite, but they can make life pretty uncomfortable for you or any of your family members who suffer from allergies or asthma. If you wake up with a stuffy head or have a hard time getting a good night’s sleep, it’s time to think about cleaning your bed, and it goes deeper than flipping the mattress or washing the sheets.
- Our Technician’s will thoroughly pre-vacuum the whole mattress front, back and sides
- The mattress is then UV-Sanitized to kill the dust mite eggs
- Next the mattress is pre-sprayed to loosen soil and stains
- Using a rotary brush the entire mattress is agitated ensuring full contact with the pre-spray
- The mattress is steam cleaned with 220⁰ solution to kill the dust mites where they are completely extracted from the mattress along with dirt, stains and body oils
- You are left with a clean and sanitized mattress